Pleasant Grove City Seeks Volleyball Referees near Pleasant Grove City, UT
Volleyball RefereesYouth & Adult Rec | Season
10 officials needed
$9 - $12/Per Hour
Pleasant Grove City, UT, US
- No Experience Necessary
Aug. 19, 2022
About this League/Association
Pleasant Grove City
How to apply
The Volleyball Referee serves under the direction and general supervision of the Volleyball Supervisor, Program Coordinators and the Recreation Director. The Volleyball program begins September 24th and runs through November 26th. Hourly requirements are part time/seasonal and not to exceed 29 hours per week. Weekly hours will vary between 3 to 5 hours per week, depending on league schedule. League games are played on Saturdays with end of season tournament play on some weeknights. Volleyball Referees must have general knowledge of Volleyball skills and rules. Applicants must be at least 14 years of age. Closing date: September 16th, 2022 at 5pm. Questions contact Joseph Dorius at 801-785-6172.
FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Working under direct supervision of the recreation supervisor.
- Attending all assigned games and arrive 15 minutes prior to game time.
- Communicating effectively with participants, parents and other staff.
- Refereeing volleyball games.
- Attending staff meetings and trainings.
- Assist with setup/takedown and clean-up of facilities.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
- Applicants must be at least 14 years of age.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Skills in communicating effectively with participants, parents and other staff.
- Ability to referee Volleyball games
Referees must have general knowledge of Volleyball skills and rules. Prior referee experience preferred but not required.
- Moderate physical activity. Ability to lift 15 to 50 pounds
- Position requires walking, standing, lifting and other physical activity.
- Work Weeknights and or Saturdays