Midtown Athletic Club Seeks Basketball Referees near Chicago, IL
Basketball RefereesYouth & Adult | Season
2 officials needed
Chicago, IL, US
2444 N Elston Ave
Sept. 1, 2022
About this League/Association
Midtown Athletic Club
How to apply
Midtown is searching for a Recreation Basketball League Referee to facilitate in Midtown’s Gym Programming.
Officiating is a challenging job, but there are great rewards. To be a successful official, you will need mental toughness, good people skills and thick skin. If you love sports, you will have the best view of the game as an official. As a Midtown official you will be part of the Midtown family and have a membership to use the club during the season.
League Officials must have an extensive knowledge of the rules and regulations for the Basketball League.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in set up and clean up of equipment and facilities
- Be knowledgeable of all Midtown Athletic officiating rules and playing guidelines.
- Make fair and consistent calls
- Be respectful and professional when dealing with participants and fellow staff
- Come prepared to all games with proper equipment and attire
All Midtown employees must present Midtown Core Values
· Win together
· Glass half-full
· Passionate about helping others
· Better than yesterday
Intramural/Recreational sports experience required.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.