GTHL Seeks Hockey Referees near Toronto, ON
Hockey RefereesYouth Competitive | Season
6 officials needed
Toronto, ON, CA
- Certified Official
June 30, 2022
About this League/Association
How to apply
To apply, please submit a brief resume with relevant work, school, and hockey experience to Peter Kourtis, General Manager at: email@example.com
Looking to get involved in the game of hockey, while making an income with flexible hours? Review the On-Ice Official position below for the complete job description.
No previous job experience is required. To apply, please submit a brief resume with relevant work, school, and hockey experience to Peter Kourtis, General Manager. Previous hockey experience is required.
The GTHL will be providing a fast-tracked approach for new On-Ice Officials to the
Competitive stream (‘A,’ ‘AA,’ and ‘AAA’), which will include covering the cost of certification and registration, and will provide their first jersey. New On-Ice Officials will be required to complete a Vulnerable Sectors Screening in order to be eligible to participate. New On-Ice Officials will be eligible to participate in GTHL Competitive
League games, and GTHL club hosted Tournaments in the Competitive stream (‘A,’ ‘AA,’ and ‘AAA’).
- Prioritize the safety of players, bench staff, and other participants while managing each game
- Maintain a professional demeanor while representing the GTHL as an On-Ice Official
- Manage your on and off ice schedule to ensure minimal scheduling conflicts
- Requires prior hockey experience as a player and/or coach
- Proficient skating ability
- Good understanding of the game of hockey and respective rules
- A willingness to develop officiating knowledge and skills
- Positive communication skills and the ability to work within a team capacity
To apply and for any additional information, please contact Peter Kourtis at
the GTHL office.
Job Type: Seasonal
Contract length: 8 months
Salary: $30.00-$50.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have ice hockey experience as a player of coach?
- Do you work well in a team capacity?
- Do you have proficient communication skills?